Blackbaud has an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Global Payments Supervisor who will help support the rapid growth of Blackbaud’s payment services business. We are seeking an enthusiastic team player who will be responsible for providing supervisory support for global operations of all payment collections and disbursements. This role will report to the Global Payments Treasury Manager and will manage all operational components related to implementation and day-to-day operations. This role will collaborate with the Payments Leadership Team to further develop the Payments Operations Team into a centralized, high performing organization.
The Global Payments Supervisor will be the subject matter expert on all payment operational matters and will be critical in implementing a payments program supporting cross-functional teams that work across the entire company. This role will work with internal and external stakeholders to optimize payment flows to increase revenue and cost containment while automating processes where possible.
- Drive the strategic planning agenda in collaboration with third-party partners, and drive external and internal alignment for the resources and prioritization required to achieve the Payments COE objectives.
- Insure incoming and outgoing payments are addressed and processed timely within the established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Track and analyze metrics compared to industry benchmarks, publish reports on performance, trends and risks/opportunities.
- Troubleshoot any payment cycle processing issues by working with Product Development and IT while providing recommendations for improvements.
- Provide back-up for team members on daily banking transactions, assist in accounting activities, and support all payment functions as needed.
- Initiate and/or support daily Wire Transfer, ACH and check payment/refund approval including the generation of related supporting documentation.
- Supervise daily operations of credit/ debit card, ACH, Wire, RDC processing, Regulation E, chargebacks, and fraud notifications.
- Audit activities and various department functions to ensure timely, accurate and complete processing as well as compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Identify training and procedural needs/gaps for card/payment related activities within the organization, develop written procedures to ensure operational support stability, efficiency and compliance.
- Assist in planning and directing the day-to-day activities and the staff of the department while offering formal coaching and growth opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience in payment operations, bank operations, ecommerce, and digital channels
- In depth understanding of banking transaction types and products, Credit/Debit Cards, Wires, ACH, Remote Deposit Capture, etc.
- Experience with third party bank and card workstations/portals used to support, electronic banking, Remote Deposit Capture, debit and credit card.
- Experience with Corporate Credit Card programs and international banking a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 8 to 10 years in leadership roles in a bank operation supporting electronic channels including ACH, Wire and cards.
- Experience managing card network relationships and alternative payment methods
- Solid knowledge of specific payment industry requirements such as: interchange, gateway, payment processing, one-time and recurring payments, credit card reconciliation, refunds, chargebacks, PCI compliance is a definite plus