Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Assess and document high level existing business processes and functional needs across the enterprise. Work with the customers and other enterprise architects to formulate policies and plans that support the enterprise goals, implement efficient business processes and leverage use of existing IT assets. .Align strategic goals and objectives with key business and IT initiatives. Work to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, industry standard techniques and best practices.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Extensive experience planning and providing oversight over business architecture engagements across an enterprise via a structured framework
· Highly skilled at coordinating/collaborating across multiple cross functional stakeholders on complex enterprise wide strategic initiatives
· Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, ability to influence others to move toward consensus
· Strong situational analysis, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills; ability to simplify, create focus and enable transparency
· Excellent reporting and analytics skills with extensive experience identifying/generating KPIs and metrics to track progress
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SF Digital Products
Regular No 2-Mid Level (4-7 Years)