Program Start: 4th June 2018
Duration: 9 weeks
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
The Worldwide Sales Internship Program is specifically designed for university juniors and offers the opportunity to gain experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco’s technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group projects.
Upon completion of the internship, opportunities exist to become Cisco’s next generation of sales engineering leaders through an accelerated early in career development path. Join and help us build the future of communication and collaboration technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
What You’ll Do
• Gain Experience: You will receive in-depth training on Cisco products and services while also developing professionally through executive exposure and mentorship opportunities
• Customer Insights: Collaborate with peers and sales coaches to uncover transformational opportunities that will address Account Team’s top strategic initiatives across different industries and vertical markets
• Technology Focus: Gain insight into Cisco’s architectures from distinguished Systems Engineers while participating in cutting edge projects including dCloud demonstrations and Hackathons. This track will provide opportunities to explore data center, digitization, security and beyond!
• Pursuing a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred and scheduled to graduate in December 2018– July 2019
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills; Strong teamwork, communication, influencing, and organization skills
• Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application
• Must be able to legally live and work in Singapore