Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be responsible for helping to shape how we design and communicate our brand across all touch points - website, ebooks, emails, advertising and social media, etc. If you are an idea person, obsessed about crafting beautiful digital experiences and huge fan of collaboration with marketing, sales and product, you are the right candidate. We’re looking for someone with a strong portfolio in web and visual design who can create the design of optimizely.com with a passion for experimentation. This will be a 6 month contract with the ability to convert full-time.
- Execute end-to-end marketing design strategy for multiple touch points based on brand guidelines
- Develop visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, web layouts, social ads, presentations, ebooks, etc.
- Collaborate with the Web team to develop and execute ongoing experiments and push the creative approach
- Work with our product team to define and evolve the visual language alignment between our site and the application
- Rapid prototyping for different web experiences to bring new ideas to market quickly.
- Successfully communicate and present conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually with different stakeholders.
- Candidate should be very comfortable and work with the Web team to develop new hypotheses to test.
- Take ownership of your projects while relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with other creative team members, developers, and project leads to deliver quality designs
- 5+ years of Visual Design experience
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, sketch and invisionapp
- Ability to design for a responsive site, thinking mobile first
- Strong skills in ideating and conceptualizing
- Portfolio that demonstrates visual work and thought process
Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Proficiency in using design and presentation tools efficiently
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
Additional InformationPerks:Commuter and transportation benefitsCatered in-office lunch on weekdays
Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
Full dental coverage including orthodonticsFull vision coverage including contacts
Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.