At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
The role of position Global Service Delivery (GSD) Leader for Greater China Area (GCA) will have the responsibilities for China, Hong Kong and Taiwan in driving implementations of GSD prioritized projects such as Workday change management, International Payroll project, Time and Attendance project, and any other projects in relation to GSD. The role is expected to be the lead for GCA GSD HR in partnership with APL HTR in driving phases of HR activities into Global Service Center Philippines Hire to Retire (GSC PH HTR). Also to partner with GCA HRD on driving adoption of GCA within countries, provide input and recommendations for value realization, and analyze local HR activities to recommend potential new services for GSC Philippines HTR team where potential for stronger overall HR service delivery.
This person is expected to lead, supervise and coach the GSD Team for GCA including providing direction around operational plans and developing a culture that fosters service excellence, collaboration and customer focus. This person is also expected to define the strengths of the team for the current & future, coach and develop the GCA HR team, determine priorities, assign responsibilities, and implement timelines to ensure business goals are met and quality services are being delivered.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following in relation to the Job Summary:
- Direct supervision of assigned employees.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our clients. Address concerns, analyze and provide relevant information.
- Analyze and re-engineer processes to gain efficiency, productivity, and ensure data integrity.
- Drive organizational efficiency and quality.
- Ensure organizational service levels are at or above expectations, using and leveraging metrics to adjust and make improvements with the team and the services being provided based on ongoing service levels.
- Drive established service center model and strategy, promote the services, ensure groups actions are aligned to strategy.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ensure adherence and following of 3M Code of Conduct and internal policies
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in HR, IT or related field &/or a minimum of 5 years Human Resources, IT or complex project management experience
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead change in a fast-pace & agile environment.
- Demonstrated strong leadership behaviors and in building strong collaborative, high performing team
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in using Service Centre Telephone and Case Management systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of HR Workday processes and technology.
- Ability to understand and apply analytical and statistical tools to provide meaningful statistics and actionable information through analysis of data, trends and feedback.
- Individual must be self-directed and have strong independent problem solving and execution skills.Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.