Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
The Kids Club Ambassador is responsible for executing Kids Club's activities and carry out babysitting roles. He/she is also responsible for promoting activities to guests and ensure the safety of the children in the Kids Club.
- Minimum O'Levels
- Experience working in theme parks, tourist attractions, kids' corner in museums / hotels, childcare centre has added advantage
- Experience working with childen is preferred
- Experience as a party host, flare for performance has an added advantage
- Experience in F&B has an added advantage
- Knowledge of video editing has an added advantage
- Able to work shift
- Able to be flexible with job rotation ie. managing the Kids Club's cafe
- Knowledge of children's first aid and safety has an added advantage
- Able to converse in Mandarin fluently to Chinese-speaking guests
*Only Singaporeans may apply.
*The successful candidate will be required to adhere to hotel's grooming and uniform guidelines that is issued.