At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
You've come to the right place.
Orange County Internal Audit & Financial Advisory - Financial Services Senior Manager
- Builds trusted relationships with certain C-level executives.
- Provides superior service that is used as a reference for obtaining additional work.
- Successfully manages the profitability of client engagements.
- Takes the lead role in maintaining primary contact with significant clients.
- Champions and leads product solutions.
- Serves as content expert for development of training and Protiviti standards.
- Demonstrates technical competence in product group and industry.
- Participates in knowledge sharing communications, such as writing articles and newsletters.
- Designs and develops standard templates, methodologies and tools for use on future projects/ engagements.
- Demonstrates ability to alter with technical advances.
- Sets a climate for high performance and portrays a clear sense of vision and direction.
- Promotes Protiviti's mission, vision and values.
- Encourages collaboration across work groups to ensure effective execution.
- Builds leaderships skills in others. Maintains and enhances the strategic alignment of Protiviti (e.g., Products, Industry, Geography, Clients, etc.).
- Counsels team members regarding performance and career.
- Regularly converts client business problems into additional sales opportunities.
- Uncovers new opportunities with current and non-current clients and closes on opportunities through leadership, proposal writing and client interactions.
- Actively networks within the marketplace.
- Executes a strategy to acquire new clients in own area of specialization.
- Demonstrate consistency in values, principles and work ethics.
General Knowledge & Skills
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment.
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent client relationship and business development skills.
- Demonstrated mentoring and people development skills.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Specialized Industry skills.
- Solid knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting.
- Solid understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principals.
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts.
- Solid knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related field) required.
- Required minimum GPA 3.0.
- 7+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CISA strongly preferred.
- “Big 4” experience in Internal Audit, strongly preferred.
Ability to Travel
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Protiviti will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions located in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
CA PRO LOS ANGELES