At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
You've come to the right place.
New York Technology Consulting Security & Privacy PCI Compliance Manger/Senior Manager
NEW YORK CITY
The Manager is responsible for serving clients and ensuring the successful execution of projects. Managers develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The manager is responsible for understanding their client’s business and demonstrating technical expertise in their product group and industry. Managers develop contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market
General Knowledge & Skills
- Prior project management and supervisory skills ideal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships.
- Understanding of the importance of business ethics.
- Sound job administration skills.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Develop and apply proficiency with Protiviti policies and methodologies.
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of projects.
- Develop understanding of project requirements and client’s business
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Evaluating compliance / gaps / remediation assessments against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS):
- Completing Report On Compliance (ROC) for clients against the PCI DSS
- Supporting clients in evaluating alignment with PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- Mapping and evaluating payment card data flows in support of PCI DSS scoping assessments
- Identifying / deploying security solutions and processes in support of PCI DSS compliance (e.g. vulnerability management, patching, SIEM, FIM)
- Infrastructure security assessments (network devices / servers / databases) against industry accepted hardening standards (CIS, NIST)
Education & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Information Systems, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems).
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- 5+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or IT Security.
- Professional Certification such as QSA, CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, PCI, or CEH are strongly preferred.
Ability to Travel
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
NY PRO NEW YORK CITY