The Recruiter will be responsible for driving the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization by identifying, attracting and closing top talent to ensure that hiring objectives are met in a timely and accurate manner. You are a driven, competitive, collaborative recruiter with a proven track record of success. Your success in this roles hinges on your ability to foster strong relationships with your hiring managers in order to identify the right candidate. Your consultative approach will enable you to work with your hiring managers to present qualified candidates and drive the process to successful hires. In addition, you will assist the recruitment process in a variety of different areas including coordination, assisting with employment branding programs, etc.
- Source, recruit and hire top talent to Intacct for a variety of positions including technical and non-technical roles
- Partner with various hiring manager across the organization to execute hiring plans
- Manage a positive recruiting experience internally and externally (working with internal partners and candidates)
- Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current, and provide weekly reports.
- Assist in other recruiting or HR initiatives as needed
- BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields
- 4+ years of in-house recruiting experience, ideally for software/cloud companies
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience (i.e. software engineers, product managers, UX, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability and track record of success of filling abroad range of positions in a timely manner
- Proven track record of creative sourcing strategies to attract talent from direct competitors
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- High business acumen with the ability to articulate the company and job openings clearly to candidates
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Prior experience working with ATS systems (Jobvite, HireDesk, etc.) and other recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, etc.)