You can submit your information by uploading a Resume/CV or your LinkedIn profile. If you do not upload a LinkedIn profile or a Resume/CV, you will need to complete the online submission manually.
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to Cepheid customers on all Cepheid products. In addition, the TSS provides support to field technical support specialists, field systems engineers, Cepheid commercial professionals, and technical support professionals located globally in Cepheid offices as well as distributorships.
Regular working hours: M- F, Day Shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-demand phone and e-mail technical support for Cepheid products to internal and external customers, end-users and distributors across the Greater India region.
- Document all support activities into the complaints management system.
- Follows SOPs to ensure adequate complaint handling into Complaint Management System.
- Follows procedures set forth in ISO regulations and QSR for medical device.
- Escalates complaints to Global Product support teams as necessary or as defined in the process.
- Troubleshoots instrumentation system product lines designed for a clinical laboratory setting.
- Responsible for working on Cepheid Reagent/Assays related issues.
- Communicate product issues and defects with appropriate level of urgency
- Works closely with Cepheid and facilitate conformance to standard operating procedures.
- Assists SMEs as needed
- Manages technical communications with global support teams.
- Adheres to team performance metrics and drives for achieving the established goals.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Technical Support Manager
- Ability to support on weekends as needed.
Cepheid is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.