Baidu USA, located in Silicon Valley, is looking for embedded software developers to work on the Baidu autonomous driving team. Your primary focus will be building automotive-grade system software, collaborating across software and hardware team. You will be responsible for areas such as system architecture design, system software development, integration and testing of the system.
What we are doing:
Our team is to developing the automotive-grade systems for autonomous driving, targeting for large volume production. The area of our team includes computing platform, system design for functional safety and OTA services.
Here’s what you will do:
- Work with a talented group of engineers and architects to develop automotive-grade systems for large volume production
- Work with automotive industry solution and component providers to deliver a commercial product for L3/L4 market. Have passion to dive deep into the state-of-the-art autonomous driving system technologies.
- Work with Baidu autonomous driving engineering team to map the system requirements to system software/hardware component requirements.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- BS degree in EE or Computer Science, 5+ years of hands-on experience in Linux kernel and/or embedded systems engineering.
- Experience with a real-time OS, embedded OS including hypervisors.
- Experience with x86 and ARM based architecture.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment and have passion to learn the new technologies.
- Experience with Autosar is a big plus.
- Experience working with automotive platform architecture or similar field architecture is a plus.
- Mission alignment: If you want to be part of Baidu recruitment team to accomplish great achievement, we will provide you the best possible platform to do that.
- Self-directed: We work best with people that are driven, motivated, and aspire to greatness. Are you the sort of person that, if you had time on your hands, will independently find interesting ways to push the envelope?
- Hungry to learn: We are eager to see you learn new skills and grow. But learning is hard work and this is something we hope you want to do.
- Team orientation: We work in small, fast-moving teams. We don't believe in lone wolves. We watch out for each other and go after big goals together as a team.