Baidu USA, located in Silicon Valley, is looking for embedded software developers to work on the Baidu autonomous driving team. Your primary focus will be building automotive-grade computing platform for Apollo. You will be responsible for areas such as development core functions/optimizations for ROS related platform.
What we are doing:
Our team is to developing the automotive-grade systems for autonomous driving, targeting for large volume production. The area of our team includes computing platform, system design for functional safety and OTA services.
Here’s what you will do:
- Gather system requirements and help define relevant application APIs.
- Work with a talented group of engineers and architects to develop open source computing platform, solving the challenging problems for L4 autonomous driving
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- BS degree in EE or Computer Science, 5+ years of development experience in computing infrastructure.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment and have passion to learn the new technologies.
- Experience in development of ROS/ROS2.
- Experience in open source development
- Mission alignment: If you want to be part of Baidu recruitment team to accomplish great achievement, we will provide you the best possible platform to do that.
- Self-directed: We work best with people that are driven, motivated, and aspire to greatness. Are you the sort of person that, if you had time on your hands, will independently find interesting ways to push the envelope?
- Hungry to learn: We are eager to see you learn new skills and grow. But learning is hard work and this is something we hope you want to do.
- Team orientation: We work in small, fast-moving teams. We don't believe in lone wolves. We watch out for each other and go after big goals together as a team.