Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Senior ETL Engineer
Responsible for designing and building systems to collect and process data at large scale.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and manage large scale data systems and ingestion capabilities and infrastructure
- Data modeling and schema design, including dimensional and Big Data modeling
- Responsible for devising data conversion strategy from legacy to modern platforms including RDBMS, Hadoop and NoSQL databases
- Analyze legacy COBOL programs to develop and implement ETL approach using Informatica BDM
- Define, develop, document and maintain Informatica ETL mappings and scripts.
- Develop ETL test plans and tests the ETL code following ETL standards and architecture.
- Assist in the development, execution and documentation of system and integration test plans.
- Perform ETL / Informatica tuning as well as SQL tuning.
- Optimize Informatica code performance and processing methods.
- Perform design validation, reconciliation and error handling in the load process (initial, incremental).
- Update and maintains ETL Metadata.
- Design and prepare technical specifications and guidelines.
- Perform/Support Testing during Unit Test, System test, UAT, pre-pod and post production phase
- Support pre and post production support
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing ETL solutions using Informatica
- 1+ years’ experience with Informatica Big data edition
- Desired experience with Informatica ECL, IDQ and IDE Data Management
- Strong knowledge of SQL / PLSQL
- Knowledge of legacy COBOL is a plus
- Knowledge and prior experience working with standard data constructs such as XML, XSD, JSON, 3NF, etc.
- Experience with Java, Python and SQL in a distributed environment
- Experience implementing ETL (Informatica) processes and building data pipelines
- Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or DB2, as well as NoSQL (MongoDB / MarkLogic / Neo4J)
- Experience with Big Data frameworks such as Hadoop, MapReduce, EMR, AWS and associated tools
- Experience building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Apache Spark, Kafka and Flink is a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Jan 5, 2018, 4:59:00 AM