Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
- The Quality Engineer position is accountable for performing specific engineering work which is related to quality, continuous improvement and manufacturing processes.
- The incumbent will work on opportunities where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
- This Position include active participation on maintaining Quality Assurance/Management Systems (ISO9001:2015) and manufacturing plant process improvement related to quality and productivity.
- The successful candidate must be bilingual (E/F) and hold an industrial/electrical/mechanical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Must have a first successful experience in Manufacturing and Quality systems and excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A team player/leader that works well with a diverse groups of people, a good understanding of manufacturing techniques and quality tools.
- Good communication skills verbal and written; is able to facilitate others on problem solving.
- The candidate must drive for results, applying and adapting tools and methods to achieve agreed upon entity performance goals.
Leadership qualities and ability to resolve conflicts
Ability to work with minimum remote supervision
- Resourceful, ability to apply learning, direction and tools to achieve results
LEAN manufacturing and/or Six Sigma trained is an asset
Self confidence to instill quality principles into people
Ability to function in a demanding environment and meet deadlines
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Mar 1, 2018, 4:59:00 AM