Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
BASIC FUNCTION: The Banquet Server will set up and prepare banquet room for banquet functions. The Server will also serve and bus tables as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience.
- Able to provide the highest level of service.
- Understand the importance of urgency
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Dutch, Papiamentu and Spanish.
- Residing in Curacao with all legal documents
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Assist the Banquet Captains and Supervisors with day to day setup
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees
- Be well organized and efficient