Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Writing, coordinating, editing, and proofreading equity and/or fixed income questionnaires, working with subject matter experts across the firm, including cross-team collaboration working with the Data Services and Investment Reporting teams within Client Reporting
- Developing an expertise in an assigned suite or suites of approaches to effectively craft and enhance responses
- Partnering with Investment Products & Strategies to create, edit, and refine product-related questionnaires content; this includes, but may not be limited to, developing original content for new product text as well as proposing modifications to current product text
- Maintaining up-to-date product content in Qvidian (internal content library)
- Peer reviewing questionnaires and other deliverables completed by the team as needed to ensure response accuracy, data reasonability, etc.
- Willingness to absorb overflow questionnaires and other work during peak periods
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong academic credentials and 3 – 5 years of relevant RFP/writing experience in the investment industry
- Candidates should demonstrate a high level of capital markets/investment/product knowledge, particularly in the equity and/or fixed income asset class. An MBA or CFA, or progress toward these qualifications, is a plus
- Excellent investment writing, quantitative, and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with Qvidian will be viewed favorably.
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential.
Client Services Writer
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com.