Operationally support the Regional Sales team:
- Administratively support the regional sales team in keeping dashboards up-to-date
- Monitor the sales life cycle in SalesForce, ensuring all leads/ opportunities are properly followed up, should they be generated from sales, partners or marcom activities.
- Coordinate bottom up market sizing exercise using local Business intelligence materials and local Sigfox Operators’ ecosystem insights.
- Qualify leads generated by Marcom activities and ensure follow-up in SalesForce
- Define and execute a marcom plan to support local sales objectives
- Assist Sales team in the design of their sales support tools by customizing corporate supports to the audience whenever necessary
- Prepare / organize internal and external events including PR in the region
- Coordinate content and press release for local journalists and VIPs
- Develop marcom activities such as emailing campaigns, digital visibility, social media content, based on CRM.
Ensure alignment between local Marcom plans and Group strategies:
- Deploy the Group Marketing and Communication strategy by evangelizing it locally
- Focus activities on key verticals that are business-wise relevant in the region
- Retro-feedback best practices and local happenings to the Group e.g. for newsletter and website posting purpose
- Support the IoT Adoption team with the organization of makers tours and other events with campus universities
- Provide access to Corporate materials that can be used locally, pooling resources in the region as appropriate
- Teamwork with other regional Marcom Executives to share best practices & key learnings, coordinate resources and promote winning sales arguments
- Identify Sigfox ambassadors and animate the regional community
Facilitate Marketing and Communication activities with Sigfox Operators and support the development of the ecosystem in the region:
- Animate the marcom community amongst Sigfox Operators and local partners via SalesForce community platform and public social media
- Coordinate co-marketing campaigns with Sigfox Corp, Sigfox Operators and partners.
- Define KPIs and assess co-marketing campaign performance
- Develop and/or support specific marketing initiative to support the development of the ecosystem in the region
- Develop and/or support specific marketing initiative to target the influencers within the region (market analyst/consultant, IOT evangelist, IOT association)
- Organize Sales/ marketing challenges based on e.g. solution pitch sessions, customer stories sharing
- Proactively assist the various Sigfox Operators in building a shared regional communication plan in order to keep up with momentum across the region
- Follow up & report Brand visibility, awareness and preference Kpis against competition. Ensure consistent messages across Sigfox Operators in regard to competitive landscape.
- Sales Connectivity revenues
- Quality of leads generated by marketing activities (transformation rate)
- Number of new connected devices
- Brand visibility, awareness and preference KPIs
- Number of press release, events participation and speaking notes, social media posts…
- ROI on co-marketing campaigns
- Marketing and Communication experience in the telecommunication/ New technologies / IoT industries
- Experience working with Sales team throughout the sales life cycle, ideally using SalesForce tools
- Lead qualification experience a must, ideally full inside sales experience.
- Excellent marketing and Powerpoint skills and ability to provide customized collaterals
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and in at least one spoken language in the region (Danish/Finish…)
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects to completion in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively at an advanced level
- Strong analytical and reporting skills that leverage information for decision-making
- Consistently thinks out of the box and brings new ideas to the team
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace