You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
A PhD, MD, PharmD or equivalent experience and at least 8-10 years in the pharmaceutical industry with a broad cross-functional experience in the pharmaceutical industry, especially at early stages is required. Proven experience as successful decisive leader in strategic multi-functional environment and experience in challenging senior management in relation to science, data and resources is required.
- In depth knowledge of drug development, especially early stage
- Demonstrated knowledge of the scientific, technical, regulatory and business requirements for successful development projects
- Familiar with budget preparation/analysis and basic project management
- Demonstrated leadership skills in leading and managing multidisciplinary teams in a global, matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills