Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The SA role is customer facing and requires the ability to engage with the customer via Technical Briefings, Architectural Design Sessions, and Proofs-of-Concept. This role requires strong technical and verbal communication skills.
This position will also support site operations. As site a SA you will be responsible for supporting your assigned tasks which can include day to day site operations, reporting, resolving issues, setting priorities, providing leadership, interfacing with the France and Southern European sales team, managing inventory, purchasing new products, site facilities, training, managing the showcase environment and budgeting.
- Experience in Solutions architecture for EUC & VDI and Solutions relating to this technology
- General IT expertise and knowledge of solutions development, components and architectures
- Broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Understanding of Virtualization Technologies, server, hyper-converged, & Flex computing models
- Experience within large environments especially within core Dell technology offerings
- Ability to perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design, development, and delivery
- Strong analysis and communication skills and the ability to develop solutions to customer’s business problems using Dell technologies
- Advanced presentation skills
- Expert knowledge of Dell offerings
- English Fluency
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external contacts (Account Management, Deployment Team, Solutions Architect, Employees, and Venders)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment