Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Develops marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s)
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs
- Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/ solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions
- Supports product/ solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfillment of products/ solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores
- Develops content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training materials
- Works with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products/ solutions under management
- Manages product/ solutions launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions
- Provides input into: item forecast & mix planning, category UPP and BU offer strategy Provides input into product transition playbooks (may also draft the playbooks)
- Leads creation of most complex marketing deliverables Leads market research projects, analyzes trends and creates recommendations based on data
- Develops press review guides as well as presentations and conducts lead press tours for new product launches
- Leads and drives development, product management and sales to manage product life cycle
- Manages product launches, core positioning and messaging, sales training and marketing programs for assigned products
- Responsibilities include assessing market requirements, investigating new technologies, developing recommendations for technical product direction, establishing plans as well as strategies and roadmap plan-of-records
- Guides product introductions and product updates
- Responsible for product business plan, forecasts, profit and loss, margins, risk factors, overall business plan, pricing analysis and recommendations
- Position requires ability to interface with all levels of organization including the executive management team as well as external customers, executive management, press and industry analysts
- Have strong knowledge on hyper converged infrastructure, data protection solution or NAS products.
- Good understanding to the storage market.
- Fluent communication in both English and Mandarin.