Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Read Full Description
- Storage Product roadmap management and represent Great China voice in global meetings.
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions. Manage Great China product ask tracker.
- Manages product launches with checklist and cross-function team engagement to ensure sales force readiness and optimize Profit & Loss impact of product transitions
- Supports product solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfillment of products/ solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores.
- Lead regular product council to ensure country cross function team in sync on offering strategy/update, Supply chain, pricing... etc.
- Oversees market research for opportunities and risks, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs
- Local competitor offering analysis, feedback to Product team and provide materials for competition tools, etc.
- Escalate point to PG if meet L3 technical questions and batch quality feedbacks
- Develops marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product or solution. Public Relationship interface in country media to champion LOB value prop
- Develops content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training materials
- Works with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products/ solutions under management
- Provides input into: item forecast & mix planning, BU offer strategy
- Provides input into product transition playbooks (may also draft the playbooks)
- Leads creation of most complex marketing deliverables
- Leads market research projects, analyzes trends and creates recommendations based on data
- Develops press review guides as well as presentations and conducts lead press tours for new product launches
- Leads and drives development, product management and sales to manage product life cycle
- Manages product launches, core positioning and messaging, sales training and marketing programs for assigned products
- Responsibilities include assessing market requirements, investigating new technologies, developing recommendations for technical product direction, establishing plans as well as strategies and roadmap plan-of-records
- Guides product introductions and product updates
- Responsible for product business plan, forecasts, profit and loss, margins, risk factors, overall business plan, pricing analysis and recommendations
- Position requires ability to interface with all levels of organization including the executive management team as well as external customers, executive management, press and industry analysts
- Strong storage product manager background to grow Hyper Converged Infrastructure/Data protection and scalable NAS.
- Excellent communication and influencing skill.
- Excellent English communication skill.
- Good understanding to storage market.