Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Joining the growing Investment SIMS team, currently consisting of 20 professionals, providing client facing software and solutions. Our development philosophy is based around a flexible agile approach with continuous delivery. Developers have a full MSDN subscription, access to training courses, flexible hardware options, as well as other software tools.
As a /software Developer in Test, you’ll be expected to:
- Working with the Product Owner to help create User Stories, define acceptance criteria and translate them into test specifications, ensuring comprehensive test coverage and identifying opportunities for test automation,
- Participating in software design meetings and working closely with Software Engineers to ensure testability and best practices are built into the architecture and code,
- Investigating new test tools/methodologies and integrating them as part of the team practices and Continuous Integration processes,
- Designing, implementing and documenting test environments and frameworks,
- Developing C# unit tests and other automated test cases (integration/regression/stress/GUI) using various frameworks, refactoring product code as required to make it testable,
- Reviewing and debugging product and test code to identify defects or performance bottlenecks,
- Executing a wide range of functional/non-functional tests, manual and automated,
- Validating defects raised by other team members and verifying fixes,
- Analysing test data and producing test reports,
- Participating in project meetings, striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices,
- Liaising with other teams to share test technologies and best practices.