Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Acclaris enables our clients to transform the way they offer and administer consumer-driven health (CDH) and reimbursement accounts, maximizing their revenue and profit opportunity. Our integrated end-to-end operations, consumer focus and true private label approach helps our clients increase revenue and lower costs, while delivering market-leading CDH products and services under their own brand. Acclaris currently powers and serves many industry leaders (Financial Institutions, HROs, TPAs and Health Plans) in the CDH and reimbursement account space. Acclaris serves over 6,000 employers/groups, including over 40 of the Fortune 500, and processes more than 14.5 million transactions annually for more than 1.7 million active end user participants.
We are looking for an iOS to join a globally distributed Development team following Agile Software Development and Release Methodology.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable iOS code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Participate in code reviews, design and sprint meetings
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
5-7 years of software development experience
• Excellent experience with Objective-C (iOS developer). In case of Andriod developer, Excellent knowledge in core Java.
• Basic knowledge of development using Swift (iOS developer)
• Proficient with Cocoa Touch and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Text, etc (iOS developer)
• Hands on experience in the full iOS development cycle from design till deployment in AppStore and support.
• Strong knowledge of iOS different versions of iOS and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Understanding of Apple’s UI design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Must have at least one published application in AppStore.
• Experience with memory management, threading, performance tuning and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
• Experience in J2EE, PL/SQL will be added benefit.
• Basic knowledge of Eclipse is preferable
• Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Experience in Waterfall/Agile processes
Soft skills/Behavioural skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights