Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior specialist, Issuer program management
• Mastercard loyalty solution is a leading provider of loyalty and rewards services to financial institutions across the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Sydney, we are Australia’s leading rewards program manager, with a growing footprint across the region into key markets such as China, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Japan. Our customer base includes financial institutions and merchants.
• Issuer Value proposition helps solidify the position of Pinpoint as the premium, trusted loyalty solutions provider in China, via presentations of Pinpoint capability in visible conferences and bank meetings
• Develop account relationships on loyalty solution products with Chinese issuers who have significant credit card and debit portfolios
• Annual gross rev. target would be $5MM USD.
• Win new loyalty business from issuers, including products such as merchant-funded rewards, travel, redemptions, and loyalty program management
• Facilitate project delivery for all secured Issuer New Business, working with product leads and IT colleagues
• Mentor other issuer BD staff to effectively deliver – based on seniority could manage other issuer BD staff
• Contract negotiation & management
• Sales pipeline & growth plans (All loyalty solutions products)
• Management & Performance Reporting
All About You
• Bachelors degree or above
• Extensive experience in a Sales/Marketing/Loyalty
• Good negotiation skills
• High energy level and goal oriented
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities
• Proven project management skills and attention to detail
• Good communication/interpersonal
• Good planning/time management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer