Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
- In-house expert on technical configuration, integration and coordination of our Adobe Platform and other marketing technologies and systems
- Anticipate technical need by translating business vision into a flexible technical architecture of multiple products fitting industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports our marketing use cases and strategy
- Develop strategies into phased roadmaps according to Quarterly priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Scale training and Best Practice sharing so our marketers know exactly what capabilities we have and how and when to use them
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
- Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help ensure our marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
- Foster teamwork among various solution leads and outside consultants
- Communicate proactively with customers throughout a project’s lifecycle across functional areas: present technical details to a non-technical audience and present strategic vision and roadmap to executive level stakeholders
Characteristics of the ideal Candidate
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- 8+ years of leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/e-Commerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following and 2+ years of experience in at least 2 other parts of the platform: Data Management and Segmentation (i.e. Adobe Audience Manager), Web and business Analytics (i.e. Adobe Analytics), Marketing Automation (i.e. Adobe Campaign), Digital Asset Management and Web templates (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager), Web personalization (i.e. Adobe Target), Display Ads (i.e. Adobe Ad Cloud)
- Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, SQL, Web analytics, content targeting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to the success of our internal customers
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within the industry
- Experience working with off-shore teams in a matrix environment
Education RequirementLearn more about Palo Alto Networks
here and check out our