FIS is seeking a Systems Operations Analyst that will be responsible for hands on technical troubleshooting and support across a variety of platforms for a broad customer client base. This position will require troubleshooting issues related to electronic trading systems, market data and risk tools for our clients on a rotating and flexible shift schedule.
- Technical Support for electronic trading software components (maintenance, monitoring, production issue resolution and reporting, collaboration with development, infrastructure and other internal and client application support teams)
- Implementation and maintenance of new and existing electronic trading software including complex order management systems and FIX connections
- Communication and cooperation with global team members to resolve issues, improve the platform and ensure client satisfaction.
- Responsible for Tier 2 level technical support which includes break/fix management and communications to internal stake holders regarding status and problem tracking
- Day to day responsibilities of the Application (AMS) support team; providing escalation, prioritization, and resolution support
- Document problem descriptions, actions taken during troubleshooting, and resolutions and follow up for continuous improvement
- Correctly escalate customer issues to appropriate resources for additional assistance when needed
- Adhere to production and change control rules relating to implementation, trouble-shooting and outage resolution.
- Position is 70% technical and 30% project/customer management.
- Releasing software to production environment
- Coordinating with Hardware Support Team for all System Maintenance related issues such as scheduled patching, hardware upgrades etc.
- Creation and maintenance of scripts to automate repetitive processes
- Ability to work independently and with the team to complete the projects in time
- Ready to work in shifts and on-call
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.