Squarespace is looking for a Senior Manager of Technical and Campus Recruiting to expand its recruiting leadership team to support our continued growth in 2018. As Senior Manager, you will develop, drive, and execute on staffing strategies across two critical hiring channels - engineering and campus recruiting.
Reporting into the Director of Talent Acquisition and Development, your team will enable Squarespace to continue to hire the best technical talent. This role is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Lead & develop a team of 12 talented Campus and Technical Recruiters through coaching, mentorship and thoughtful day-to-day management
- Build out overall technical recruiting strategy across experienced and entry-level channels to increase hiring velocity and open up new pools of diverse talent
- Support the Tech Recruiting team to deliver over 100 new, diverse hires in 2018
- Design Campus recruiting strategy end-to-end to deliver ~30 engineering new grad & ~30 summer intern hires annually
- Build a best-in-class summer intern program to create consistent pipeline of entry-level talent and build talent brand among top computer science students
- Revamp existing technical recruiting process to increase velocity and ensure a best-in-class hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Partner closely with business and functional leaders, along with HR Business Partners to ensure recruiting strategy, prioritization and headcount alignment
- Track record of leading a rapidly scaling technical recruiting organization and bringing out the best in direct-reports
- Process orientation & thought leadership - ability to build effective recruiting machines, measure success and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Metrics-driven decision maker - able to identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Campus Recruiting experience preferred, specifically building and scaling campus recruiting programs including strong summer intern program management
- Deep understanding of using metrics to drive performance, find efficiencies and diagnose issues within the recruiting process
- Excellent communication & organization skills
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 700 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.