- Participates in deep-dive discussions and is able to articulate the value propositions associated with the product and/or technology to translate the technical view into the implementation view and address specific customer questions and concerns.
- Maintains excellent communication with customers quickly, thoroughly, and accurately to build customer loyalty by being a valued resource and enabling a win-win philosophy for both the customer and the company.
- May participate in complex technical architecture, design, and sizing, by identifying site-specific parameters and constraints that impact the technical solution. Validates the overall solution by ensuring proposed products work properly and deliver the expected benefits.
- Contributes to deals in the pipeline where needed and consistently uses tools to log and track activity throughout sales cycle. Identifies probable competition and provides advice and assistance in countering it.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 3–5 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical selling.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates solid technical skills in Servers and Storage infrastructures.
- Solid knowledge of the company offerings, portfolio of the key partners and understands the co-selling environment and rules of engagement.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends, competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and mastery of French and English.
- Luxembourgish and/or German is a plus.
- Knowledge of effective consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Knowledge of company business, technical tools, and SFDC and OCA quotation tools.
- Basic knowledge of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
- Knowledge-based and experienced-based industry certifications preferred.
- Basic project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Good business and financial acumen.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.