LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to eliminate risk and deliver value for development teams. You'll join a small team and have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
We are specifically looking for our first Technical Support Engineer who will take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution. In addition to answering customer questions, support tasks include leading projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow our clients to be more satisfied with LaunchDarkly. You should be a self-starter who works well with little supervision. At the same time, you need to be comfortable wearing multiple hats. We trust you to do the right things with little oversight. We have unlimited vacation, flexible working hours, fully covered medical insurance, and encourage volunteering.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Deliver against customer experience and efficiency targets.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Develop your skills in cutting-edge technologies
- Share customer feedback throughout the entire company.
- 2+ years of customer support, technical support, or related customer facing role.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Experience with continuous delivery or agile software development processes and tools
- Experience working with APIs or building integrations between SaaS services
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- You have a thirst for knowledge
- You enjoy working on technical side projects to validate what you’ve learned.
- You have good time management skills and can balance numerous projects at once.