We’re on a mission to build the best monitoring tools under the sun. We collect an extraordinary amount of data every second from customers all over the world. We are looking for great interns to help us collect, slice and dice, visualize and analyze operational data from some of the biggest tech companies around.
Come to Datadog if you’re looking for an internship where you can build real things, ship to production every day, learn how to build software the right way, explore New York City and make some new friends.
You'll join one of Datadog's software teams in New York, learn about our systems, and be shipping code in days. We believe in learning while tackling real problems. We're looking for talented frontend and backend developers.
Your Skills and Experience
- You are passionately pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- You have solid experience with a couple of programming languages (Python, Ruby, Go, Java)
- You’ve coded something real. Send us a link to one of your apps, websites or open-source libraries.
- You are a master of something. Tell us about it.
- You can take complex ideas and distill them into simple, working code.
- You’ve explored the new tools (maybe Kubernetes, Rust or React) and the old faithfuls (like Make, bash, gcc, gdb)
- You’re curious and want to learn more.
Read Full Description
- You have some specialized skills like data visualization or distributed systems.
- You’ve used Datadog or written your own monitoring tools before.