Datadog is on a mission to bring sanity to development and operations through powerful observability tooling that combines data from over 200 technologies and services. We are taking a new and comprehensive approach to monitoring by combining metrics, logging and tracing in a unified platform. In this role you will define and drive Datadog’s data collection roadmap as we expand ourintegrations to cover new commercial and open-source technologies.
What you will do
- Drive the Product Roadmap for our agent and integrations, while working with a world-class engineering team across Boston, NYC and Paris.
- Learn everything about the technologies we monitor and define requirements for a unified collection experience across metrics, traces, and logs.
- Engage with customers and analyze industry trends to identify what technologies Datadog should integrate with next.
- Write technical product specifications and discuss technical trade-offs with engineering as we design the integrations that will help customers monitor their business critical applications and infrastructure.
- Work with Marketing, PR and Sales to publicize our integrations and encourage customer adoption.
- You have a proven track record as a Product Manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You enjoy learning about how new technologies and how they work.
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are customer-minded with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered.