Datadog is bringing sanity to DevOps teams with our Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring platform. Our Inside Sales team has doubled our revenue YOY and has no plans on slowing down! This is an opportunity to join a team that’s disrupting the $9 Billion IT performance analysis software market.
- 6+ months full cycle, closing experience in b2b tech space
- Focus on hunting and closing net new logos
- Top performer / exceeding your quota
- Creatively source companies outside of your CRM
- Strategically map out and break into accounts
- Competitive, hungry, and driven sales person
- Fearless on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Bonus points: SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Run the full sales cycle (~30 days)
- Use ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator & Crunchbase to find companies not already in Salesforce
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Follow-up on inbound leads & SDR passes
- Career: mentorship, proven opportunities for upward mobility (management/field), extensive training program to ensure success
- Success: competitive compensation, achievable goals, uncapped commissions
- Commute: Downtown Crossing Boston location, commuter benefits
- Product: sell a sticky product that thousands of customers love
- Fun: work/life balance, flexible PTO, Boston events, tech conferences, quarterly outings
- Health: fully covered medical, dental, vision, one medical, plus an equinox partnership
- Finance: 401k plan, cell phone & gym reimbursements, stock options, catered lunches
Want to be part of a winning team? Hit apply, and let’s talk!
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives. Since launching in 2010, Datadog has been adopted more than 5000 enterprises including companies like Asana, eBay, PagerDuty, Stripe, Samsung, Target, The Washington Post, and Zendesk.