Wrike is the leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved equally by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, and by start-ups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
We're looking for an experienced Team Lead with strong technical expertise to lead one of the rapidly growing front-end development team. You’ll be responsible for setting the tone for the team, delivering quality code, coaching engineers and being a lead contributor to architectural decisions, laying the groundwork for the next stage of our growth.
- At least 3 years of experience as development team lead;
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and experience with Scrum;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- People management skills;
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experience developing highload web applications;
- Experience with object-oriented programming (C++, C#, Java etc.);
- Mentor a team of front-end engineers, while also being heavily hands-on with coding;
- Lead and motivate your team to deliver high-quality, maintainable code;
- People management (leading, motivating and coaching the team and overall personal involvement in team's life);
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making;
- Coach and drive a culture of continuous improvement;
- Be responsible for technical product segments.
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
Read Full Description
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.