Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionizing the way people work and collaborate together. We are focused on top-notch engineering and design, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 15,000 and growing daily.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive, and we try to live to that expectation internally. So while we’re growing quickly (over 500 Wrikers in multiple offices spanning continents!), we work hard to recruit the right teammates, retain our core values, keep the productivity up, and maintain an awesome culture.
Our headquarters are in downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
About the Role:
We have an opening for an experienced field sales executive to join our winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with five or more years of enterprise software sales.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, and other key stakeholders
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time-frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- 4-year degree required
- 5+ years of field sales experience
- Prior success in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing CIO relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience selling ECM/SaaS/Cloud technologies to both lines of business and IT leaders
- Passion for cloud technologies
About the Team:
- Inside Sales Rep to help close "smaller deals" within your accounts, while helping you to grow the larger opportunity within the organization & Outbound Prospecting & Inbound Qualifying who will pass you leads
- Dynamic Sales Operations team to process orders and tackle contract challenges
- In-house counsel to assist on legal matters
- Best in the business Sales Engineering support in your region
- Visionary leadership with years of tactical expertise to mentor and guide you through the big wins
- Post-sales Customer Success teams designed to ensure customer delight once the deal is won
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Read Full Description