Marketing Automation Specialist – Chandigarh, India
Zscaler is looking for a person who gets under the hood of the marketing automation platform and CRM systems. (Yes, both!) This person should understand how to get different technologies to work well together. It’s also critically important that this person understands how to apply technology to support a business process and campaign workflows.
As an automation specialist, one should have strong analytical skills with marketing science and work in close partnership with the demand gen campaign team. The specialist is the most technical marketing automation user on the team, but also possesses strong demand generation skills using a variety of technologies and platforms. You will be expected to have a deep knowledge and understanding of automation tools, CRM and how all of these interact to each other.
Your role will be to expand Zscaler’s usage of Marketing Automation tool and exploiting the full potential of the tool.
- To configure, test and launch solutions within the tool including developing emails, landing pages, building automated campaigns, reporting and list segmentation.
- Day to day tool & CRM management – Whole Lead Flow process
- Manage Reporting; Analytics; Lead Database within the tool
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and process.
- Monitor the usage of the tool to ensure business rules are being adhered to.
- Work with key users to enable them to expend their knowledge and use of the system.
- Ensure that best practices are being followed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Campaign Management
- Expert Marketing Automation skills on any platform (like Marketo, Eloqua,Hubspot,Pardot)
- Strong understanding of demand generation and campaign management
- Intermediate to Expert CRM Administration Skills (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Business workflow
- Can test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement.
- Keeps the lead flow highway efficiently moving between the MA and CRM platforms
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
- API integration with CRM platforms and Web properties
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines using strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to excel both independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent support skills
- Exceptional communication