Due to our growth process, DXC Technology is seeking for a Senior Program / Project Management to join our team.
The main funcitons of the hired person will be:
1. Manages customer project delivery
· Revenue as detailed in Impact section
· Very large/ complex/ single or multiple region
· High risk
· High complexity legal and commercial issues
2. Manages project financials including P&L
· Meets or exceeds Solution Opportunity Approval andf Review (SOAR) approved budgets
· Provides reliable financial forecasts to company services management
3. Manages business development
· Identifies and develops new opportunities with client
· Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities
· Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals
4. Manages client relationships
· Manages upper level client delivery relationships
· Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
5. Manages project team
· Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people
· Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
· Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team membersteam members
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to company s Program Manager (PM) Professions community Project Management.
- Professional (PMP) Certified.tributes to company s Program Manager (PM) Professions community Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified