Who we are
Jean Martin Inc. is a global diversified IT product engineering and software development firm headquartered in New York City serving clients from Small & Medium Business to the Fortune 500 since 1997.
Jean Martin, Inc. is also a NYC-based Hi-Tech startup studio, has several ventures in various stages of development. These ventures are early stage startups with lofty goals and big plans for 2016-2018.
What we do
The Jean Martin team helps businesses accelerate growth, improve efficiency and significantly reduce IT costs by unleashing the power of technologies such as Big Data, Open Source, Smart Mobility and Cloud Computing.
Corporate Culture: dynamic, friendly, fast paced, innovative.
Location: Midtown Manhattan 5th Ave and 45th Street near Grand Central Station.
Looking for a College Career counselor / advisor to act as an advisory member in our new startup project.
May be required to speak with investors and other interested parties regarding our product.
May be required to provide feedback on usage, functionality and development of product.
Skills: Should have provided career counseling and outreach to students, alumni and faculty.
• Provide career development and job search counseling
• Conduct regular outreach efforts including workshops and presentations to classes, student clubs and organizations
• Develop and maintain an advertising strategy specifically designed to attract more college students to the on-campus recruiting schedule and on-line career services
• Participate in employer development activities including employer visitations, advisory boards and on-campus recruiting, and the development of job and internship leads
• Research, evaluate & maintain online resources for a variety of career issues, academic majors and career fields
• Provide representation in various university committees and university-wide events to enhance awareness and visibility of the career center
• Encourage faculty to maintain equitable opportunities for students by posting jobs and internships on career website
• Collaborate on the development and enhancement of career web sites; integrate technology into daily operations, programs and presentations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.