Who we are
Jean Martin Inc. is a global diversified IT product engineering and software development firm headquartered in New York City serving clients from Small & Medium Business to the Fortune 500 since 1997.
Jean Martin, Inc. is also a NYC-based Hi-Tech startup studio, has several ventures in various stages of development. These ventures are early stage startups with lofty goals and big plans for 2016-2018.
What we do
The Jean Martin team helps businesses accelerate growth, improve efficiency and significantly reduce IT costs by unleashing the power of technologies such as Big Data, Open Source, Smart Mobility and Cloud Computing.
Corporate Culture: dynamic, friendly, fast paced, innovative.
Location: Midtown Manhattan 5th Ave and 45th Street near Grand Central Station.
- Experience on the Web, can do on line market research specifically for restaurants/hospitality/entertainment industry
- Interested in the entertainment and hospitality industry, ie: restaurants, bars, social events, etc.
- Enjoys going out and meeting other people
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in new ideas and generally socially conscious individual
- Provide feedback on new product on mobile app platform
- Provide new ideas and input on social media platforms and mobile app platforms
What We Are Looking For:
How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
and other media accounts
Relationship building with our online community by maintaining social media accounts
Assist in tracking social media analytics, and report results and new ideas.
Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts.
Assist in building and presenting social media strategy.
Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
Strong communication skills.
Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
Creative and Flexible.
Familiarity with social networking sites desired.
Interested in new ideas and generally socially conscious individual.
All majors welcomed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.