Who we are
Jean Martin Inc. is a global diversified IT product engineering and software development firm headquartered in New York City serving clients from Small & Medium Business to the Fortune 500 since 1997.
Jean Martin, Inc. is also a NYC-based Hi-Tech startup studio, has several ventures in various stages of development. These ventures are early stage startups with lofty goals and big plans for 2016-2018.
What we do
The Jean Martin team helps businesses accelerate growth, improve efficiency and significantly reduce IT costs by unleashing the power of technologies such as Big Data, Open Source, Smart Mobility and Cloud Computing.
Corporate Culture: dynamic, friendly, fast paced, innovative.
Location: Midtown Manhattan 5th Ave and 45th Street near Grand Central Station.
or graduate level graphic/web design student with proficiency in Adobe
Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; website software experience to design
clear and engaging materials
• Plan website designs by clarifying goals
• Ensure that web content meets SEO best practice guidelines
• Develop website content and graphics by coordinating with graphic design
artists and marketing specialists
• Upgrade websites by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and
results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new
technology, and maintaining links
• Maintain website appearance by developing and enforcing content and display
• Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
10-20 hours per week; typically 2-3 days per
week; schedule negotiable during office business hours
• Experienced with web design programming languages • Creative and has a great eye for detail • Works efficiently with teams and independently
• Creativity along with time management skills
• Organizational and detail orientation
• Strong communication and listening skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.