Huntsman have a new opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to lead the finance strategy and direction of one of our most established business units from our offices in Istanbul.
Additionally, as the Finance Manager, you will:
- Partner with Country General Manager and leadership team in achieving business operational and strategic objectives by providing business decision support, analysis and performance reports to the business unit.
- Oversee administrative functions for the business in Turkey.
- Ensure business in conducted in compliance with local statutory and Tax regulations and follow internal Huntsman policies and guidelines.
- Ensure adequate internal control in place to meet standard/local requirements. Ensure all business conducted in Turkey, is in line with the regulations of the Sarbanes-Oxley act. Act as country super user for SOX.
- Prepare and review all capital expenditure proposals .
- Provide the necessary training and leadership in the business to ensure, that Huntsman values and the company code of ethics are upheld.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts, statutory accounts in accordance with company policies, US and local GAAP, and tax requirements
- Coordinate and direct the preparation and of the annual budget of the company. Provide periodic forecast updates.
- Responsible for statutory and tax audit of TE business entities in Turkey.
- Analyze operational performance and make recommendations on cost controls, efficiency improvements and other operational matters.
- Ensure leadership team have common understanding of various cost drivers and its impact in product costing. Monitor all aspects of cost variance analysis and identify issues and solutions.
- Manage treasury activities in Turkey and manage business working capital in accordance to company policies.
- Monitor entity profitability and ensure transfer prices are updated periodically to reach profit target set by corporate tax team. This include recommending transfer prices for inter-co trade and coordination with corporate tax and ASSC transfer price team in KL.
- Develop and maintain business processes and procedures in line with HUN standards and guidelines
- Qualified accountant, preferably Chartered Accountant. Good knowledge of local GAAP and US GAAP or IFRS, internal controls (Sox), ethics & management, including performance measurement.
- Strong people management experience.
- Experience in managing change, implementing new procedures and re-engineering processes
- Experience in working in a service driven, customer focused environment
- Experience in dealing with local legal and tax authorities
- Operated in a SOX compliant environment
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (knowledge of SAP R/3 is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Fluent in Turkish and English
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2016 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in over 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Regional Talent Acquisition Team Leader (EAME)
Center of Expertise - Global Human Resources
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com