At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is looking for an Electrical Construction Inspector to join our team of power professionals.
· The primary duties of the Electrical Construction Inspector require familiarity with a broad spectrum of electrical power construction materials and equipment and construction methods and processes. This individual will receives supervision and support from more senior field representatives or Project Managers. Must possess the ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications and identify discrepancies or conflicts within the documents. Conduct and document observations of construction as it progresses. This is a project position with opportunity for long term employment and overtime.
· Responsible for supporting the development of new and existing Power clients in the United States.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent experience. Tech school or college degree beneficial.
· 5+ years overall experience as an Electrical Construction Inspector for power projects required.
· Travel for extended periods will be required.
· Proficient with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
· Proven problem solving and documentation abilities.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· This position typically requires successfully passing drug-screening procedures prior to being hired; thereafter subject to random and cause drug and alcohol testing. HDR is a drug and alcohol free environment.
· This position requires a valid driver's license and compliance with HDR's vehicle policy.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-Washington-Seattle United States-Oklahoma, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-Georgia, United States-Connecticut-Bridgeport, United States-Minnesota, United States-Missouri-Kansas City, United States-Oregon, United States-Alabama-Mobile, United States-Hawaii, United States-Tennessee-Nashville, United States-Vermont-Montpelier, United States-Maine, United States-Ohio, United States-Florida, United States-New Hampshire, United States-Nevada, United States-Colorado, United States-Vermont, United States-Oregon-Portland, United States-Washington, United States-New Jersey-Mahwah, United States-Arizona, United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, United States-Nevada-Las Vegas, United States-Virginia, United States-Montana-Billings, United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-California, United States-Massachusetts, United States-Nebraska, United States-Arkansas, United States-Texas, United States-Florida-Miami, United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-Nebraska-Omaha, United States-Colorado-Denver, United States-New Jersey, United States-Mississippi-Biloxi, United States-Arkansas-Little Rock, United States-Indiana, United States-Alabama, United States-Virginia-Alexandria, United States-Tennessee, United States-Hawaii-Honolulu, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Idaho, United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-Maine-Portland, United States-Montana, United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City, United States-New Hampshire-Manchester, United States-North Carolina, United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Missouri, United States-Connecticut, United States-Idaho-Boise, United States-Ohio-Cleveland, United States-Mississippi Power Full-time Temporary Construction Services (HDRE) Dec 4, 2017Read Full Description