1. Investigates and resolves day-to-day employee relations work focus on personnel matters, eg. working with labor agency to prepare required documents to employees related to residence permit & Hukou;
2. Coordinate new hire on board process including labor contract processes with employees, working with labor agencies on necessary documents submission;
3. Support interview arrangement in Beijing office
4. Facilitates employee Exit Process;
5. Generate report for data analysis, or meetings, presentations, when necessary, e.g. attrition analysis etc.
1. University or above degree;
2. Working experience 1-3 years in MNC as HR generalist role;
3. Good knowledge of China general HR policy and practice;
4. Good user on Excel and Power point;
5. Strong communication skills and interpersonal skill;
6. Open-minded team player and flexible to change;
7. Good command of English communication skill.