Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including Firstmark Capital, Capital One, Continental Investors, and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
We are looking for a Bilingual Legal Collections Associate to help the team manage its daily tasks. The person in this role will have the opportunity of growing and learning professionally. This is a highly important role that will support the profitability of our legal process, as well as maintain a positive customer experience and reputation for Insikt.
● Verify Employment on eligible loans assigned month-to-month.
● Update case management software and collections systems regularly with all relevant case paperwork and information.
● Populate, print and send out legal collections letters
● Handle all inbound/outbound calls
● Negotiate sued loans efficiently and effectively
● Prepare information and documentation for eligible lawsuits
● Work with process servers to increase the proportion of customers we can serve.
● When required attend court hearings in North California with the goal of settling with the customer or receiving a judgment.
● Prepare information and documentation for pending court cases
● Perform special projects, reviews and other duties as assigned
● Represent the company, Lendify Financial LLC, in court trials in North Cal region
We are extremely excited about the development of the Legal collections department, as well as the opportunities this department will provide for those willing to learn a new career path. We can’t wait to bring aboard awesome people into the team!
● Fluent in English and Spanish language
● 2-year college degree preferred
● Experience in working under pressure and meet tight deadlines
● Excellent communication and people skills
● Collection experience and negotiation skills are a nice to have
● Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
● Eager to learn legal procedures, protocols, and judicial system
● Excellent MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
● Nice to have a valid California driver license
Compensation and Perks:
- Compensation is competitive and DOE
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance (Insikt pays 100% of your medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program
- Complimentary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART