Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The design, delivery, costs and risks associated with employee benefits is a critical component in recruiting and retaining talent which ultimately drives business performance. Willis Towers Watson help organisations develop enterprise-wide strategies for making thoughtful benefit decisions and managing those benefits chosen in order to meet employee needs at a cost that they can afford – both today and in the future.
Willis Towers Watson has deep experience of working with organisations of every type and size and we have worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use.
Our services include:
As a Health & Benefits intern, You will get practical work exposure to client assignments, working with a team of experienced consulting staff.
Area of responsibilities:
- Understands plan design features of benefit programs
- Learns basic knowledge of medical and life insurance policies
- Develops a broad understanding of main carriers/ insurers operational processes
- Reviews client data, including:
- Works with carriers for simple medical and life insurance claim issues resolution
- Manages the clients documents and files regarding the benefits administration processes
- Interacts and support the clients staff inquiries regarding the benefits programs
- Perform research and analyze data
- Attend business meetings and client meetings
- Draft reports
- Prepare presentation materials