Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com. The BusinessCorporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results. The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who will deliver insightful analysis to tight deadlines within our Strategic Risk Consulting (SRC) team as an Analyst. Principal Accountabilities
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
Communication and RelationshipsInternal
- Prepare material for client meetings
- Review client data and conduct exploratory data analysis
- Identify appropriate probability models for future risk
- Model, quantify, and value insurable risks faced by our corporate clients
- Produce presentations in PowerPoint and formal reports in Word
- Maintain a comprehensive audit trail for all analytical work
- Assess analytics needs for the region
- Work with regional stakeholders to collect data for analytical tool development
- Work with actuaries in various SRC geographical hubs in model development
- Internal client facing broking teams
- Willis Towers Watson Corporate Centre, Risk, Finance
- Mathematics or related discipline degree level
- Advanced computer modelling skills
What can we offer you?
- Commitment to complete actuarial exams
- Intellectual curiosity to deliver insightful analysis to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.