Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Investment, Risk and Reinsurance
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close concert with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
As a leading investment consultant, we help organizations, including pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds to manage investment complexity, establish risk tolerance and improve governance. In Research we are looking to identify investment opportunities capable of adding value for our clients and to help our clients build investment programmes that meet their investment objectives.
As an Investment Analyst in the Manila Investments team, you will be part of a team of enthusiastic professionals. You will build a sound understanding of the client and its reporting needs, while working with a diverse mix of experienced investment professionals from different backgrounds across a wide range of teams and functions. You will:
- Develop skills as a reporting specialist, offering technical expertise and support
- Take on-going ownership of reporting for a variety of large clients and internal uses
- Enjoy opportunities to broaden skills and knowledge through training, development and project work
- Initially focus on building a good understanding of report production techniques and underlying concepts, and quickly develop the skill and attention to detail to carry out technical reviews, in order to deliver reporting in line with Willis Towers Watson standards
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Use appropriate tools to produce/review fund monitoring reports for our clients. Reports may include scheme-specifics, market summaries, manager research, stock-level risk analysis, risk budgeting and more
- Data collation and management; using both our in-house and externally provided database systems
- Provide support for our internal “Market Information Service” email service, assisting with technical queries
- Production/review of manager selection reports, analytical outputs, and generic output such as market summaries and other internal quantitative information products, and other ad hoc reports
- Ensure that production of draft reports complies with quality standards (Professional Excellence and audit controls)
- Supporting ad-hoc administration and project requirements within the Manila Investment Services team
- Supporting projects or specific work streams
- Clients – take ownership of reports and build strong relationships with other teams
- Financial/Business KPIs – work efficiently and achieve chargeable hours target
- People – build strong relationships across various teams and support colleagues to create a good working environment
- Operational Excellence and Innovation – follow policies and guidelines; seek to develop more effective tools and products to support our clients and the business