zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfillment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Seattle, Reno, Columbus and Bethlehem, our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day - and we are just getting started.
zulily is looking for a professional and confident HR Business Partner. We are a fun and growing company and we want to add someone to the team who thrives on building a business in the best ways. Our HR Business Partner will ensure that our leaders and managers are prepared and supported for the rapid growth demanded in the zulily environment. The best part of the job will be developing and managing various types of programs such systems, compensation, agile processes, and employee relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Partner with leaders, team members, and other HR functional staff to provide leadership and focused support in: talent acquisition, compensation, coaching and performance management, resolution of issues, identification of learning and development needs, retention strategies and career development.
· Facilitate resolution of team member relation issues. Identify and partner with internal and external resources to assist in addressing issues. Provide counsel that is consistent with zulily policies and practices, legal considerations, etc.
· Contribute to the business strategy by partnering with business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities.
· Support and facilitate organization change initiatives and provide consultation and coaching to people leaders to increase sense of responsibility for capability in using identified HR learning and development tools and processes effectively.
· Maintain knowledge of progressive HR processes and trends.
· Possess the ability of strategic thinking and the ability to analyze data in an effort to provide solutions that achieve business results.
· Responsible for all levels of HR including administrative duties, such as updating organizational charts, termination paperwork and Dayforce changes.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Three years in human resources generalist experience
· Knowledge of US and Ohio state employment laws
· Significant experience with employee relations and investigations
· Adept at developing business acumen
· Knowledge of HR compliance and process, but able to adapt and customize to our environment
· Ability to be flexible and possess a high tolerance for ambiguity
· Excellent consulting skills/ability to prioritize
· Strong conflict management skills
· Experience in a high speed, rapid change environment
· Ability to design and execute HR programs that meet business partner needs
· Prefer both small and large company experience
· Private and public company combined is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
· PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
zulily is an Equal Opportunity Employer
zulily participates in E-Verify. zulily will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. You may reach us at (206) 388-0920.