In this role, she/he works with Plant Engineers and Maintenance teams to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. She/he:
• Is responsible for adhering to the Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets
• Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of processes equipment, utilities, facilities, and safety/security systems.
• Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes for example effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
• Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
• Develops engineering or operative solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations.
• Solving capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues in using data analysis techniques (Statistical Process Control, Reliability modeling and prediction, Fault Tree Analysis…)
• Works with Maintenance and Manufacturing to perform analyses of assets including Asset Utilization, overall equipment effectiveness and other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
External Posting Title
• 5-7 years’ experience within a similar industrial environment following GMP Regulations
• Excellent communication skills in both English and German
• You are excellent in root-cause analysis tools, getting and translating a high-level overview
• You like working with cross-functional team and coordinate the information flow
• You are looking for an international and flexible working environment
BS/MS Degree in mechanical or Chemical Engineering with related industry experience or training; or a combination of education, training and experience
The Responsible Engineering (RE) Reliability owns the reliability program for the identification and management of assets reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. Fully integrated within the Maintenance department, the RE is in charge to set up and develop within the site organization a full reliability program, covering the critical aspects of elimination of production loss caused by equipment failures, risk management and Life Cycle Asset Management.Read Full Description