Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mastercard Payment Transaction Services (MPTS) Europe is a fully Mastercard owned processing asset, a brand agnostic payment processing company. Over the past few years MPTS Europe has developed its business and expanded into other EU countries. We offer comprehensive payment solutions to banks, financial institutions and non-traditional issuers (i.e. FinTech, retailers). We drive innovation in the area of card processing covering both physical and digital space.
MPTS Europe has invested in the best-in-class solutions in order to support end-to-end product lifecycle including a wide range of value added services, as well as customer support via different servicing channels. MPTS Europe’s mission is to deliver innovative and reliable payment processing solutions. Our company leverages industry best practices combined with payment expertise to drive client revenue and profitability
According to the Company’s development and opening new business opportunities we are looking for experienced Senior Analyst
• work with external stakeholders to understand, gather and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques;
• produce written documentation of client’s business requirements (functional and non-functional requirements) according to UML and BPMN standards;
• preparing system analysis of business requirements (use cases, activity diagrams, interfaces specifications) in Enterprise Architect tool;
• defining interfaces specification between MPTS and other parties;
• working closely with other teams in organization a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
• support of planning and executing internal tests of developed solutions;
• working flexibly to deadlines;
• other duties may be assigned.
All about You:
• strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
• knowledge about Enterprise Architect tool;
• knowledge of UML and BPM standards;
• good communication skills, with the ability to handle conversations with customers;
• the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within project timeframes;
• a passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change;
• good understanding of cards and payments area;
• strong English written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills;
• proven of experience in analysis (at least 3 years)
Equal Opportunity Employer