You will be part of Global technology team responsible for Baltic CSD and Estonian Pension IT systems. You'll work with software vendors to deploy and support systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Also build and maintain tools for deployment and operations. This position resolves issues in test and production environments.
- Configuration and installation of software
- Incident and Change management
- Escalate issues to the appropriate technology teams and senior management where necessary.
- Contribution to knowledge base maintenance
- Automation of tasks
- Participation in projects
- Shift: regular business hours + rotating on call duty
- Experience with Linux systems Centos or Redhat is must
- Proficient at least with one of these technologies: MS SQL, Apache, Tomcat
- Familiar with IT Operations
- At least three year experience in similar role
- Scripting/programming skills with Perl, Bash or Python is an advantage
- Understanding of financial markets, trading and post-trade concepts is an advantage
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.